Branch Manager III (Market Manager)
Department: Branch Administration / Sales Development
Reports to: Branch Administrator
Supervises: Assistant Branch Manager and support staff of one or more branches
Level: Level 6
Location(s): Limerick, Waterboro, and Buxton Branches – In Office (Non-Remote)
Partners Bank is a rapidly growing community bank with operations in Maine and New Hampshire that has established superior service level expectations. We offer generous compensation and benefits while fostering opportunities for growth and flexible work schedules when appropriate. We look forward to having you join our team!
The Market Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of one or more branches including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, compliance, safety and security. Develops new business activity and branch deposit growth through active participation in sales management and business development programs. Achieves individual and branch goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships. Possesses excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills. Supports and promotes the Bank’s Customer Care Commitment by consistently providing a superior level of service.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of seven years prior related job experience in a financial institution, preferably a bank.
- Related job experience to include: Branch Management, Mortgage, Consumer and Commercial Lending, Sales and Business development.
- Excellent customer relations skills required to sell and cross sell bank deposit and loan products.
- Strong organizational, written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required to effectively interact with customers, coworkers and others
- Ability to adapt well to variety and change, and perform well under stress
- Detail oriented with good verbal and written skills.
- Must be a self-starter and goal driven.
Specific Job Functions:
Sales & Service:
- Develops and manages an effective outside calling program focused on generating new business customers, and retaining and growing existing customer relationships
- Maintains a work schedule that allocates equal time between in-branch activities and outside business development
- Uncovers opportunities and provides customers with appropriate products and services that meet their needs
- Coaches and mentors staff to build sales and service skills
- Develops and manages staff’s sales activities to support the Bank’s sales and referral goals
Operations & Control:
- Oversees the general operation of the branch(s) to ensure ongoing compliance with company policies, procedures, security and various governmental regulations (i.e., OFAC, HMDA, Flood, GLBA, Bank Secrecy, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring branch audit requirements are met
- Represents the Bank at various community events
- Maintains professional memberships in local civic, business and community organizations to enhance Bank’s market presence
- Encourages staff participation in community activities
- Provides leadership, supervision, coaching and mentoring to staff
- Assists in the administrations of various Human Resource programs (i.e., performance evaluations, hiring, disciplinary documentation, etc.
This Job Description describes the essential functions and qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities or qualifications of the job. This document is not intended to exclude modifications consistent with providing reasonable accommodations for a disability. This is not a contract.