Cash Management Manager
Reports to: SVP Branch Administrator
Supervises: Cash Management Officer(s)
Level: Level 5
Partners Bank is a rapidly growing community bank with operations in Maine and New Hampshire that has established superior service level expectations. We offer generous compensation and benefits while fostering opportunities for growth and flexible work schedules when appropriate. We look forward to having you join our team!
Oversees and manages the Bank’s Cash Management and Treasury Services function including ACH, remote deposit capture, ICS Sweep, CDARs and electronic banking products and services. Promotes these services and others to existing customers and prospects through active business development activities. Supports and promotes the Bank’s Customer Care Commitment by consistently providing a superior level of service. Responsible for attaining established departmental goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs and directing the sales activities of staff.
- Four-year college degree in business or related field and/or a minimum of 5 years prior related job experience in a financial institution.
- Experienced leader with excellent management skills
- Proven sales, service, and business development skills
- In-depth product knowledge especially as it relates to the Bank’s treasury, cash management electronic banking and commercial products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to change and perform well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and with others
Specific Job Functions:
- Develops and manages an effective business development program focused on generating new cash management and treasury services relationships to support the Bank’s strategic goals that includes:
- Independently sources commercial and consumer banking relationships by actively promoting the Bank’s products and services.
- Partners with Market Managers, Commercial Lending staff and others to identify opportunities for commercial/electronic banking products & services and participates in joint sales calls.
- Oversees and directs the sales and service activities of cash management sales staff
- Provides and oversees the support of existing electronic banking relationships through product demonstrations, account setup and ongoing maintenance.
- Performs periodic assessment of electronic banking and deposit product offerings and makes recommendations for enhancements, changes or additions as necessary.
- Provides regular reporting to management of progress made in promoting the Bank’s products and services.
- Manages cash management staff, and provides leadership, supervision, coaching and mentoring
- Administers various Human Resource programs as needed (i.e., performance evaluations, hiring, disciplinary documentation, etc.)
- Actively participates in various community events and organizations in order to promote the Bank and its products and services.
- Sets a positive example and promotes and enhances the Bank’s corporate culture.
This Job Description describes the essential functions and qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities or qualifications of the job. This document is not intended to exclude modifications consistent with providing reasonable accommodations for a disability. This is not a contract.