Partners Bank Calendar Photo Contest
Partners Bank 2022 Photo Calendar Contest
Enter a scenic photo of Maine or New Hampshire in our 2022 Calendar Contest. You can post up to 5 photos August 12, 2021 through August 30, 2021. We’ll select our favorite 13 photos (one for each month and one for the cover) and then ask our customers and community to vote for their favorite. The winning favorite photo will receive $100. The rest of the winning photos will earn $25.
Contest Official Rules:
How Do I Enter?
- Simply go to partners.bank/partners-bank-calendar-photo-contest
- Upload up to 5 digital scenic photos taken in Maine or New Hampshire. No recognizable people, please. Max file size of 5 megabytes.
- All photos entered must have been taken by the person submitting the entry, who must be 18 years of age or older as of August 12, 2021. You understand that you are providing your information to Partners Bank (referred to “Sponsor”) and not to any other third party. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion, the Partners Bank 2022 calendar, and communication purposes only.
How Could I Win?
- Upload your digital photos (up to 5) per person
- On Monday, September 6th, 2021, Sponsor will select 13 finalists from among all photos received.
- All 13 of these photos will be used in the Partners Bank 2022 calendar.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of which entries best represent the month of the year in which they will appear.
- The 13 finalist photos will then be published at https://www.partners.bank/partners-bank-calendar-photo-contest-2022-voting/ where they will remain September 16, 2021 through September 30, 2021 for voting. Finalists will be notified at the email address provided at entry. Members of our online social network and customers will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite photo.
- Winners will be notified at the email address provided at entry. Winner of the “favorite photo” will receive $100. The other 12 winning photos in the calendar will receive $25.
- No purchase necessary to win. Up to 5 photo entries are allowed per person and one vote per person per day, please.
What is the Winner Selection Process?
- The 13 finalists will be chosen by Sponsor. Favorite Photo winner will be determined by the most votes. In the event of a tie, Sponsor will repost the top two photos, email the two entrants and invite our online community to continue to vote. Length of voting time to be determined by Sponsor.
- Sponsor’s decision will be final and binding in all respects. All finalists and winners will be notified at the email address provided at entry.
- In the event that the winner does not respond to notification email within seven (7) days after notification, Sponsor will choose another photo.
Who is Eligible?
- This contest is open to all legal residents of The United States of America who are over the age of 18 as of August 12, 2021.
What are some Additional Considerations?
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of this contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the photos or participation in the contest. In addition, the winner agrees to permit Sponsor to use his/her name, photograph, advertising or publicity purposes for no additional compensation.