Golden Rewards Program
The Golden Rewards program is designed for customers age 50 and older. Must maintain an active Golden Rewards Ultimate Checking account and a combined deposit balance of $25,000.
Features of the Golden Rewards Program include:
Receive all of the Partners Bank 24/7 bank access options, with Online and Mobile Banking and wallet options, plus:
- Free LifeStages® identity protection services
- Consumer Loan Discount1
- First-time homebuyer class discount2
- $200 off new mortgage loan closing costs3
- Relationship rates on deposit accounts
- Discount on local attractions
Golden Rewards customers also receive…
- Free membership in AARP
- Travel Program – Customers will be eligible to participate in group trips organized by the bank (at customer’s expense).
- Refer a Friend Program4
PLEASE NOTE: Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated before traveling on all trips. Proof of vaccination may be required.
Click on a trip below to view the details.
A note from the manager…
For all of us here at Partners Bank, please accept my heartfelt wishes for success, happiness and health in the New Year. Happy 2022 to you and yours!
I would also like to thank you for your participation in the Partners Bank Golden Rewards program; I’m hopeful that you’re finding your membership fun and worthwhile. We are adding trips for 2022 to our travel itinerary all the time, so be sure to check this page often for new trips. If you are a Golden Rewards member and would like ongoing updates, be sure to contact me with your email address.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. I can be contacted by responding by email at [email protected], or by calling me at work at (207) 608-4354 or on my cell phone at (207) 651-3538.
– Jackie Roberts, Golden Rewards Program Manager
2022 – Upcoming Trips
- October 1-9 – Mackinac Island – Enjoy this fun-filled trip to Mackinac Island off Northern Michigan. Tour island by horse and carriage, go on a cruise of Soo Locks, view Mackinac Point Lighthouse, and more.
- October 26 – The British Invasion – This nostalgic musical retrospective spans not just the Beatles but the entire first wave of the British Invasion era, including Dave Clark Five, the Zombies, the Rolling Stones, the Hollies, Herman’s Hermits, Gerry and the Pacemakers, Manfred Mann and more.
- November 14 – Day trip to Seven Birches Winery on the Hobo Train with Hart’s Turkey Dinner – Join us for this fun trip for a Hobo Train ride and turkey dinner. We will be traveling a different line from the Hobo Train trip we did last year.
- November 17- Cher Tribute – The Number One Cher Tribute show! Join us for the “goddess of pop” in Cher’s live stage production done by a tribute artist that not only sings like Cher, she also talks, walks, and looks like Cher.
- December 4 – Reagal Players Christmas Performance and the Chateau Restaurant – Join us for this amazing Christmas performance that is guaranteed to warm any heart! Children of all ages are enchanted by Santa’s Workshop, Teddy Bears’ Nutcracker, Parade of the Wooden Soldiers, and more. Lunch at the famous Chateau Restaurant in Waltham, MA.
- December 8 – Christmas with Paul Anka – special holiday tribute. Join Best of Times Travel for an incredible Christmas Celebration as we bring the music of Paul Anka live to our stage with Lou Villano’s.
- December 15 – Christmas at the Newport Mansions – Join us for this fun day trip – there is something magical in the air at Christmas time in Newport.
Onward to 2023!
- January 10 — Encore Casino in Boston Harbor — Experience a full day of gaming fun made easy and affordable. Try your luck with 1,800+ slot machines, including classic favorites, automated tables and the newest game titles and enjoy over 185 state-of-the-art table games all with superior service and complimentary drinks.
- March 31-April 8 – Viking’s Chateaux River & Wine River Cruise – Explore the beautiful ports, enjoy the vineyards and some exceptional wine, and visit farms and forests of Aquitaine, once Europe’s richest kingdom.
- April 27 – May 3 — Washington, DC Trip – Explore the capital in this tour lasting 6 nights with 4 consecutive nights in the Washington DC area. Includes two guided tours of the city, the WWII Memorial, Capital Hill, Embassy Row, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Smithsonian, the Martin Luther King Jr. National Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, and more!
- June 24 – July 2, 2023 – Explore the City of Chicago in this fun motorcoach tour on this 9-day, 8-night trip. Includes a guided tour of the city, skyline cruise on Lake Michigan, the Museum of Science and Industry, and much more.
- May 19 – 30 – Western Wonders – Travel through the west including 2 nights in Los Angeles, 1 night in Scottsdale, 1 night Williams, Arizona, featuring the Grand Canyon, 2 nights in Las Vegas, 1 night in Tulare, 1 night in Merced, and 2 nights in San Francisco.
- September 9 – 17 – Nashville Show Trip – Nashville is always a wonderful place to visit! This 9-day trip travels by motorcoach includes two great shows – The Grand Ole Opry and Nashville Night Life Dinner Theater. Also includes guided tours of Nashville and Belle Meade Historic Site and Winery. Plus, includes admission to Country Music Hall of Fame, Grand Ole Opry Behind the Scenes Tour, Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, and Johnny Cash and Patsy Cline Museums.
Click here for a printable list of planned trips.
Make sure you continue to check back here for updates!
Check out our other product bundles!
10.125% off rates for Consumer Loan (not real estate secured). Additional 0.125% off for auto pay from a Partners Bank checking account.
2Up to $30 toward a first-time homebuyer class. One per customer.
3Save up to $200 in closing costs when you close your new Mortgage Loan at Partners Bank. Mortgage must be a residential loan on a 1-4 family, owner-occupied home. Investment real estate is not eligible. Account must be opened at least one week prior to closing to receive the discount because of disclosure requirements. Must be presented to Partners Bank at the time of application. This discount non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. Credited at loan closing. Only one discount per customer.
4The referral must come from an existing Partners Bank Golden Rewards customer. The new customer referral must not be an existing Partners Bank customer and must become a customer of the Partners Bank Golden Rewards program. The value of the bonus will be reported on Form 1099-INT. The referral bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 days of meeting requirements. Offer is subject to cancellation without notice. Employees of Partners Bank, its affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer. Due to privacy regulations, Partners Bank is unable to disclose the state of your referral’s account opening and account usage. This offer may be withdrawn at anytime.