The Golden Rewards program is designed for customers age 50 and older. Must maintain an active Golden Rewards Ultimate Checking account and a combined deposit balance of $25,000.
Features of the Golden Rewards Program include:
Receive all of the Partners Bank 24/7 bank access options, with Online and Mobile Banking and wallet options, plus:
- Free LifeStages® identity protection services
- Consumer Loan Discount1
- First-time homebuyer class discount2
- $200 off new mortgage loan closing costs3
- Relationship rates on deposit accounts
- Discount on local attractions
Golden Rewards customers also receive…
- Free membership in AARP
- Travel Program – Customers will be eligible to participate in group trips organized by the bank (at customer’s expense).
- Refer a Friend Program4
PLEASE NOTE: Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated before traveling on all trips. Proof of vaccination may be required.
Click on a trip below to view the details.
A note from the manager…
Here we are, kicking off the 2023 season of our Golden Rewards Travel Program! I have many fond memories associated with these Golden Rewards trips in years past and I look forward to the trips in the year to come.
A list of trips we have planned to date follow along with links to the actual trip sheet for each listing and a printable list of all the trips scheduled so far. The list includes trips that we have planned in 2024 as well. Check this page often as we continue to add travel plans throughout the year.
If you do not receive our Golden Rewards monthly email and would like to, please email me at [email protected] to be added to the list. On behalf of myself and Partners Bank, thank you for helping to make our travel program so successful. I hope to see you soon in our travels.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. I can be contacted by responding by email at [email protected], or by calling me at work at (207) 608-4354 or on my cell phone at (207) 651-3538.
– Jackie Roberts, Golden Rewards Program Manager
2023 – Upcoming Trips
- January 10 – Encore Casino in Boston Harbor — Experience a full day of gaming fun made easy and affordable. Try your luck with 1,800+ slot machines, including classic favorites, automated tables and the newest game titles and enjoy over 185 state-of-the-art table games all with superior service and complimentary drinks.
- March 9 – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Emmet Cahill – Enjoy a day of Irish music with Ireland’s most exciting young tenor! Enjoy the day filled with music and a delicious luncheon at the Danversport Yacht Club.
- March 31-April 8 – Viking’s Chateaux River & Wine River Cruise – Explore the beautiful ports, enjoy the vineyards and some exceptional wine, and visit farms and forests of Aquitaine, once Europe’s richest kingdom.
- April 18 – The Amente Experience – Starring Michael Amante, known as “the people’s tenor.” Michael Amante is a celebrated American singer and stage actor whose voice and presence has captivated audiences and critics around the world. He sings a repertoire that ranges from Broadway, American Standards, Gospel and Jazz to the soaring notes of High Opera. This day trip includes a luncheon at the Castleton Conference Center – Windham, New Hampshire.
- April 27 – May 3 – Washington, DC Trip – Explore the capital in this tour lasting 6 nights with 4 consecutive nights in the Washington DC area. Includes two guided tours of the city, the WWII Memorial, Capital Hill, Embassy Row, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Smithsonian, the Martin Luther King Jr. National Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, and more!
- May 19 – 30 – Western Wonders – Travel through the west including 2 nights in Los Angeles, 1 night in Scottsdale, 1 night Williams, Arizona, featuring the Grand Canyon, 2 nights in Las Vegas, 1 night in Tulare, 1 night in Merced, and 2 nights in San Francisco.
- June 24 – July 2, 2023 – Explore the City of Chicago in this fun motorcoach tour on this 9-day, 8-night trip. Includes a guided tour of the city, skyline cruise on Lake Michigan, the Museum of Science and Industry, and much more.
- July 20 – The Ultimate Glen Campbell Tribute Show starring Jimmy Mazz – Glen Campbell is one of the most extraordinary rags to riches stories in popular music history. He was the 12th child and seventh son of a dirt poor sharecropper born in the depths of the depression in 1936. Enjoy the Glen Campbell Experience including the hits, Rhinestone Cowboy, Gentle On My Mind, Wichita Lineman, Southern Nights, Galveston, and more.
- August 22 – 24 – Travel Beautiful Vermont — Motorcoach transportation, 2 nights lodging in Vermont, 4 meals: 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners. Tour of Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks, Dinner Cruise on Beautiful Lake Champlain with entertainment. Also includes admission to Shelburne Museum, visit to Cold Hollow Cider Mill and tour of Rock of Ages Granite Quarry.
- September 9 – 17 – Nashville Show Trip – Nashville is always a wonderful place to visit! This 9-day trip travels by motorcoach includes two great shows – The Grand Ole Opry and Nashville Night Life Dinner Theater. Also includes guided tours of Nashville and Belle Meade Historic Site and Winery. Plus, includes admission to Country Music Hall of Fame, Grand Ole Opry Behind the Scenes Tour, Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, and Johnny Cash and Patsy Cline Museums.
Onward to 2024!
- March 31 – April 12 – Caribbean Celebrity Cruise – Join us for a Southern Caribbean cruise with Celebrity Cruises, immerse yourself in the laid-back charm and natural wonder that the islands are famous for. Discover the simple pleasures of rustic beach bars, stroll on flawless beaches and get up close to the marine life that inhabits the surrounding seas. Discover Aruba’s award-winning beaches and in Bonaire’s check out the resident flamingos and in-credible dive sites. Soak up the Southern Caribbean sun by day, and return to your Celebrity cruise ship each evening. This is another trip of a lifetime offered by Deb’s Destinations.
- September 28 – Oct 6 – American Queen Steamboat Upper Mississippi Cruise Alton, MO to Red Wing, MN. A seven night cruise with shore excursions in each city. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on the ship. Unlimited beverages including open bar & lounges. Onboard entertainment and lectures.
Click here for a printable list of planned trips.
Make sure you continue to check back here for updates!
Check out our other product bundles!
10.125% off rates for Consumer Loan (not real estate secured). Additional 0.125% off for auto pay from a Partners Bank checking account.
2Up to $30 toward a first-time homebuyer class. One per customer.
3Save up to $200 in closing costs when you close your new Mortgage Loan at Partners Bank. Mortgage must be a residential loan on a 1-4 family, owner-occupied home. Investment real estate is not eligible. Account must be opened at least one week prior to closing to receive the discount because of disclosure requirements. Must be presented to Partners Bank at the time of application. This discount non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. Credited at loan closing. Only one discount per customer.
4The referral must come from an existing Partners Bank Golden Rewards customer. The new customer referral must not be an existing Partners Bank customer and must become a customer of the Partners Bank Golden Rewards program. The value of the bonus will be reported on Form 1099-INT. The referral bonus will be deposited into your account within 30 days of meeting requirements. Offer is subject to cancellation without notice. Employees of Partners Bank, its affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer. Due to privacy regulations, Partners Bank is unable to disclose the state of your referral’s account opening and account usage. This offer may be withdrawn at anytime.