Share your scenic New England photos with us.
Whether you’re an amateur or professional photographer, grab your camera and show off your talent! Partners Bank is creating a custom 2023 calendar and we need your help: Thirteen winning photos of scenic New England will be featured as full-bleed images in the Partners Bank 2023 calendar!
- Photo submissions are open to the public (including professional photographers)
- Partners Bank employees, directors, vendors, customers and their families are also eligible to enter
- When taking and selecting your photos, keep in mind that the Partners Bank calendar format is vertically-oriented
- Be sure to:
- Hold your phone or camera vertically when taking your shot (think portrait layout styles!)
- Use the highest quality setting on your device
- Do not zoom or crop your photo as this may adversely affect image quality
- The valid entry date for submissions is: September 17, 2022 thru September 30, 2022
- Submissions must be your own original photography, and photos must be taken in Maine or New Hampshire
- Photos should not contain any recognizable people (silhouettes are fine)
- Maximum of five (5) photo entries per person
- One (1) completed and signed entry form must accompany your submissions
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 as of September 17, 2022
- Photos must be in either .jpeg or .tiff format
- Photos and entry form must be submitted electronically via our submission form
- By entering this contest, you agree to provide the rights to your photos to Partners Bank, which retains the rights to use the selected photos in any advertising and/or promotion it deems suitable, including the Bank website and social media channels
Photos will be selected based on seasonal options for each month of the year and one for the cover. Winners will be notified by Thursday, October 6, 2022. The public will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite photo. The winning favorite photo will receive a $100 prize and the other 12 will each receive a $25 prize.
Should you have any questions, please email [email protected].
Thank you for your photo submissions. We’ve selected the photos and are now reaching out to the winners. Voting for your favorite photo starts soon.